Patient Rewards Program
Join our Patient Rewards Program today!
Join in the fun to earn points for many different prizes. Check out the list to see how you can earn points at your regularly scheduled visit as well as a variety of other ways. Start earning your points today!
|Arriving 5 minutes early for your appointment||5 Points|
|Nothing loose or broken||5 Points|
|Excellent oral hygiene||5 Points|
|Check in on Facebook for appointment||5 Points|
|Schedule next appointment before leaving the office||2 Points|
|Confirming appointment upon receiving text or email reminder||2 Points|
|Wearing elastics or head gear as instructed||2 Points|
|Coming in for an appointment on your birthday||3 points|
|Like us on Facebook||5 Points|
|Rate and write a review on our Facebook page||10 Points|
|Rate and write a review on Google.com||10 Points|
|Referring friends to our practice||25 Points|
|Getting A’s on your report card (must bring in report card)||2 Points Per A|
|Wearing our practice T-shirt to your appointment||2 Points|
|Tag us in a photo on Facebook of you wearing our T-shirt out: example: Kenny wood, Shopping, Sports practice ect.||5 points|
|Routine dental cleaning and exam (must bring in Dental Appointment Reward Certificate)||5 Points|
|Good oral hygiene and no cavities||5 Points|
Reward Program Rules
- Reward points given at regular schedule appointments.
- Reward points are not redeemable for cash.
- Reward points cannot be transferred to another patient.
- Reward points and prizes subject to change at any time.
- Sign-in computer tracks sign-in times for early arrival points.
- Dental Reward points are available when returning completed reward certificate form. Click to download the Dental Appointment Reward Certificate.
- While we make sure you get every earned point, it is your responsibility to make sure get your points before you leave your appointment. Unfortunately, we cannot award points for previous appointments.
- Reward points expire 1 year after braces removal.
Reward Program Prizes