We want to fill Bridgeville and our surrounding communities with beautiful smiles, so we make every effort to make sure your treatment fits your family's budget.
The overall cost of your orthodontic treatment depends on your individual needs and treatment plan, but Dr. Sohn and our team believe that should never feel like an obstacle standing between you and your best smile.
Dr. Sohn and your Sohn Orthodontics team will develop a treatment plan specifically for you and then determine each available payment plan option that best suits your needs.
That way, you can make the best choice for your smile. Here are some financial benefits to choose from:
- If you decide to pay for your treatment in full at the beginning of your treatment, you can get a discount.
- You can opt-in to our flexible, in-office financing plan.
- You’ll enjoy interest-free payments after an initial down payment at the beginning of your treatment.
- You can also discuss additional payment options through Lending Club, a third-party financing company.
- If you're approved, you may be able to pay low monthly payments without a down payment.
We’ll verify your orthodontic insurance before beginning your new smile journey at Sohn Orthodontics.
You'll see this during our financial presentation to you, so you’ll be able to see how it affects your overall investment.
We’ll also file your benefit on your behalf and help maximize your benefit. If your insurance provider isn't listed, please call us at (412) 221-1745 and we'll do everything we can to help you.
Common Insurance Providers
Here are just some of the Pennsylvania insurance plans we work with:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cigna Dental
- Delta Dental
- Denali Dental
- Humana Dental
- United Healthcare
- Magnum Dental
- Mutual Medical
- Spirit Dental & Vision
- United Concordia